To make these you are going need:
- Green paper (I used scrapbook paper, but construction paper would work too)
- White Paper (I just used printer paper)
- Glue (I used a hot glue gun, but tacky or elmers glue would work too)
- Foam (precut or you can cut them out yourself)
- Googly eyes
- A black or red marker (this is for the scars)
- A peach or pink marker (this is for the brain)
- Goodies to put inside, like candy. I put fruit-by-the-foot inside the ones we made
- A paper cutter or scissors would work too if you don't have one
Get your paper cutter or scissors out and cut your paper in half and then cut those pieces in half
You should have a pile that looks something like the picture below.
Get your tape out and make the paper into tubes like the picture below.
Get your foam out. I got this cool little pack below from the dollar store.
From this foam you are going to cut out large hearts. These will be the base/ feet for your zombie. You can use one of your tubes you have made, to figure out how big of a heart shape you need.
Glue the heart base/feet to the bottom of you green tube.
Next glue on your eyes.
I had some pre-cut heart shape foam pieces that glued on to give the zombies a heart.
Next take a piece of white paper and rip it in half. You are going to want to really crumpled this paper up. I ended up crumpling the paper and then uncrumpling it and recrumpling it. You want this piece of paper to sit on at the top of the inside of the green tube without it falling down to the bottom.
Get your pink or peach marker out and you are going to want to color all over the top of the brain. It doesn't have to be perfect. In fact leaving white spots make it look more brain like.
Next get your red or black marker and give your zombie guy scars.