Sunday, January 8, 2012

Archie Comic Book Art



I just wanted to show off my latest art piece, I created. Lately my daughter has been really into the Archie comics. Since we have moved, her walls have been pretty bare so I wanted to make her something special. I created these 4 pieces of art from pages I found in the Archie comics. My daughter wouldn't let me touch any of her comics, so I had to go to the store to buy some more.  I had to get doubles of everything, so she could read them. Once I had modge pod the comic pages onto the canvases, I drew black and white images of Archie, Jughead, Betty, and Veronica on marker paper with a black sharpie. After I had the image all drawn out, I modge pod them also to the canvas. I'm pretty happy with the result and I hope she will enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment