Sunday, January 29, 2012

Comic Book Mix Media Art

There has been this huge stash of comic books, for the last two years, that were just sitting in my attic. When we moved we suddenly didn't have a spot for them. We decided to sell the ones we could and I got to play with the rest. After creating my newspaper art, which you can see it here, I decided I wanted to do something like that with his comic books, but this time I wanted to use paints too. As you can see by the results, they turned out awesome! I ended up making a Batman one, a Superman one, a Spider-man one, a Captain America one, and a Green Lantern one. I'm actually in the progress of making some more right now. I can't seem to get enough of these.

Below please enjoy all the pictures below of my comic book mix media art pieces.



No comments:

Post a Comment